You are here
Training of trainers - Census 2014
- Date: 8 – 19 March 2014
- Place: Lilas Hotel Hamamet
- Goal: The goal of the training of trainers (TOT) process is to give the background knowledge, skills, and supervisors training and technical assistance during the data collection phase.
After completing, the TOT and mentoring process, trainer will be able to:
- Explain the content of the questionnaire
- Dispatch duties among field team
- Follow up field operation
- Assure high quality of gathered data
- Manage huge resources (personnel, cars, documents,…)
-Deliver the training and technical assistance components
- Fulfill the whole responsibilities as a census focal point in the governorate
The participants in the TOT process are first responsible on the census in the governorate and their technical and administrative coordinates (96 participants).
- Trainers : National Technical Team